Desculpa a demora pra ler!Um brinde. :]
Vou cobrar meu texto. ;D
I’ve just seen a face I can’t forget the time or place where we just met,She’s just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we’ve metHad it been another day I might have looked the other ways and,I’d have never been aware but as it is I’ll dream of her tonight.
adorei esse negocio de quantos desocupados leram \o/vou te confundir haha
a do negócio de quantos desocupados leram não fui eu :}
é nem eu e agora?
Postar um comentário
6 comentários:
Desculpa a demora pra ler!
Um brinde. :]
Vou cobrar meu texto. ;D
I’ve just seen a face I can’t forget the time or place where we just met,
She’s just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we’ve met
Had it been another day I might have looked the other ways and,
I’d have never been aware but as it is I’ll dream of her tonight.
adorei esse negocio de quantos desocupados leram \o/
vou te confundir haha
a do negócio de quantos desocupados leram não fui eu :}
é nem eu e agora?
Postar um comentário